- Having observed the winter trends at FPW, luxe flowy capes seemed to be dominant on the runways. Kimono jackets on top of cashmere sweaters also look incredibly chic this season.
- Crop jackets are an inevitable hit this winter- they are bohemian and super trendy; just what you need to hit a high fashion note.
- Vintage-wash denim jackets never run out of style. To pull off the sexy cool girl persona, wear your washed out denim jacket over a plain white tee or, in general, everything.
- Jacquard coats are enviably stylish. Wear your sumptuous, streamlined jacquard jackets and liven up your outfit.
- Without a shadow of doubt, lace is the fastest way of adding elegance and a feminine vibe to your look. A lace jacket dresses up your entire look instantly, regardless of what you pair it up with.
- A boyfriend denim jacket is just as awesome as a boyfriend sweater. The boxy streamlined silhouette will give your outfit a sporty edge.
- Capes look effortlessly posh. If you want to pull off a sophisticated look this winter, then a cape is most definitely the outerwear piece you need to update your winter wardrobe with.
- Sleeveless faux fur jackets have been the bang-on trend this season. We may think that winters in our part of the world really aren’t cold enough to wear fur, but you have to make an exception for these super cute fur jackets.
- Hey hey hey, don’t even think about saying no to leather. Leather has made a grand appearance on the fashion scene this season. It’s bold, it’s sexy and it’s just what you need in your winter arsenal.
Disclaimer: This is a guest post. Conetent and images are contributed by Shaheen Chishti.