Monday 4 February 2013

Jewelry Haul - I received some Love in a Basket this time ;)


Haul posts are so fun to read, isn’t it? I love shopping; so do every girl ;) I thought it would be fun to share my jewelry haul with you girls. Online shopping is becoming very popular in Pakistan and that’s even more dangerous for people like me, as I could resist shopping cravings by not going to market but what I can do when someone offers me Love in a Basket to shop while sitting at my home through my laptop! Enough of boring introduction, to cut it short, I shopped from Love in a Basket.


“LOVE IN A BASKET is an independent private venture. The line consists of trendy and tastefully designed clutches,hair accessories as well as Nail art, made with fine quality imported material and adorned with heavy elements, at affordable rates.”
Have a look at what I ordered:


I totally Loved this DIY Bangles storing box :)




Rings resting in a comfy bed ;)

This Bangle Set belongs to my sister

These bangles were my Love at first site <3

If you own any dress from Zahra Ahmad's Jannat Nazir Collection, these will go perfect with it!

And I wore it a little too much, lost one pearl and can't wear it now </3


The other day a kid literally tried to pluck a flower out of my ring :D

And it's always a bit hard for me to discard packagings/boxes :-/

I usually am a little hesitant in  purchasing things from Facebook pages but the photo albums of Love in a Basket were too temping to resist. I'm happy and satisfied with my shopping experience. However, if you plan to buy something from them then keep in mind that you have to be a little patient and wait for your order as everything is handmade and of course it requires time to make them. Secondly you may not experience a complete professional attitude from the page, by that I don't mean that they are unprofessional, what I'm trying to say is that their customer service is friendly and cool and you will not experience some professional accent and smile. When I received my order, I came to know that there was an item missing in it, of course I didn't feel good about it as I expected them to inform me about the missing item before dispatching my order. When I contacted the owner, he apologized about it and I was all okay and happy because I was really excited about the items that I received. 

Everything is made with perfection, the finishing of every single jewelry piece is neat and adorable. Hey did I tell you that it is actually a guy making these jewelry items? I know , I know world's best chefs are males so are the jewelry makers now ;)

To sum up this little novella, I'm quite happy and satisfied with my shopping venture. The only complaint I have from them is that every other month they come up with something so cute and irresistible and of course I have to struggle a lot to not to place an order again. But I'm soon going to do that, their new range is super cute [specially the Mr. Slice Pendant; it is soon going to be in my cart ;)]

In case you are interested, each bangle set cost me 300 rupees and the rings were between 250-300. I don't remember the exact prices but my total bill was of 1500 PKR.

Love in a basket offer COD all across Pakistan and they do ship world wide. For more details visit their Facebook Page. And yes it did sound like a paid content but it is not. I shopped with my own money and all views are my own ;)


Do you like handmade jewelry? Have you ever shopped from a Facebook page? Do let me know. :)

Much Love
Zubia Rizvi

23 comments:

  1. lovely post!!!everything is so pretty love the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell without even reading title that these r Sohaib's creation :) <3 Sucha talented guy he is with such lovely products... Lovely haul xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He definitely is very talented!

      Delete
    2. Yeah :) I just can't wait to be back to Pakistan and order few things from him. He is just too good <3

      Delete
  3. omg they are just sooo awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those funky bangles :)

    http://mahnoorshaul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are all so cute! Nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such cute stuff! nice picks:) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. There has been a lot of change in jewellery trend in all over world.Now girls loves to wear colorful,light weight and trendy jewellery and people can buy it from online portals.
    jewellery online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool jewelry! Really unique!
    http://anarkalilovesme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the pieces, great haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute stuff <3 the rings are just so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the rings are so cute :) nice haul

    http://cosmetique1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never knew u had a blog since saw ur name tagged in sheherzad's post...:) following u now dear stay blessed:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Zubia, you have a nice blog here and your writing style is very friendly too:) Would you like it if we followed each other? Drop me a line!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic post its really helpful for me keep the good work like this thanks

    Designer Jewelry in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rings are so irresistible.. ♡ I want to know the price of those pearl studded rings!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to share your thoughts. I love hearing back from you. Please avoid spamming the comment box with irrelevant and unnecessary links! :)

You may also like to read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...