Sunday 14 April 2013

My Shopping Experience with Just4girls.pk + Mini Haul

Hello Everyone!

How are you all? It's been really long since I last posted, mainly because of my graduation thesis and other academic stuff. But finally I’m here with a haul post and shopping experience.

"Just4girls.pk is Pakistan's First Premium Online Shopping Destination Exclusive To Girls. Cash On Delivery Nationwide. We Deliver Happiness! In this online shopping website ,you will find the latest branded and local products including a wide range of cosmetics and tools, hair care products, body care products, skin care products and more.."



In case you don’t know already, just4girls.pk is now the online official retailer of Maybelline and L`Oreal Cosmetics!. They offered free cash on delivery to all their customers nationwide for a whole week to celebrate the launch of these two new brands in their store. Now who could resist the temptation of this mouthwatering offer, not me! Haha. I ordered few makeup bits that were in my wishlist and received them yesterday. Let’s have a look at what I ordered:

The Bundle of Joy! :D

Everything arrived securely bubble wrapped!

Couldn't wait to open :D


MUA Heaven & Earth Palette
MUA Pressed Powder in shade 4
Luscious Loves Fashion Nail Color – Nomi Ansari

Tada! New additions to my stash :)

I always get my things in this PINK plastic bag, which I love ;)


MUA Heaven & Earth palette was in my wishlist since it first released but whenever I tried to get it, I always found it out of stock. Now, when MUA has released their thrid neutral palette as well, I finally managed to find it in stock and ordered it right away! Phew, Mission Accomplished ;)

Am I the last person on earth to get this palette? :/


Next thing that I picked up is MUA Pressed Powder in shade 4. This is 2 shades darker than my skin tone and I have an intention to use it as my contouring shade. I must say that I’m plesantly surprised with it’s packaging and size. In past, I have ordered a pressed powder by ELF, and compared to that MUA pressed powder comes with a very decent packaging and quantity.

MUA Pressed Powder - Shade 4


The third thing I ordered was Luscious Loves Fashion Nail Color – Nomi Ansari. I wanted to try these nail colours like anything but unfortunately these limited edition nail colours were not available in the super markets of Faisalabad. I actually wanted to try all bright shades of the range but having read mixed reviews, I decided to pick only one first.

Luscious Loves Fashion Nail Color - Nomi Ansari


Now moving on to my shopping experience, I have shopped quite a lot from just4girls.pk and my shopping experience had always been brilliant. From their reasonable prices to the wide range of brands to their qualified staff to their safe delivery, I totally adore everything. Usually my order arrives within one week. Everything always arrived securely bubble wrapped and I haven’t received any broken or expired item yet. I totally recommend this store to everyone.

Now it's time to play with the bubble wraps! haha :D

Have you shopped from just4girls.pk? Share your experiences or latest Haul with me.
Love,
Zubia Rizvi

20 comments:

  1. It's seems to be a really cool website ! Never heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Pakistani online cosmetics store Mushii that delivers within Pakistan only, maybe that's why you have never heard about it before. Thanks for visiting. xx

      Delete
  2. i really like the items you've picked! heaven and earth is a beauty! the MUA pressed powder size sure is surprising, i was expecting it to be smaller! lovely haul! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have shopped with them once. It was a great experience but im not really a makeup girl. Just some blush and eye pencil usually does it for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats such a gorgeous palette and I love that shade from Nomi Ansari.

    fancyshamancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that palette and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picks :) enjoy your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picks! Enjoy your goodies:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love MUA <3
    nice haul.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i havn't received my parcel. i live in fsd too :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I hope you get it soon Mahreen! Sometimes delivery takes a little bit longer during such offers 'cause of the rush of orders.

      Delete
  10. hey, if possible please do a review for the stuff you ordered too. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow nice stuff :) so waiting for reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice haul,,,I so much wonted undressed palette but... out of stock:) Hope u enjoyed pressing all those bubble....:p

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great haul! Love the MUA palette and Luscious nail polish. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely haul! I can't wait to one day try MUA products hehe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The heaven and earth palette looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Nice Stuff ;) i have seen products for girls at online store in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to share your thoughts. I love hearing back from you. Please avoid spamming the comment box with irrelevant and unnecessary links! :)

You may also like to read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...