Ever since I posted these tiny cute notebooks on my instagram, which was some 6 months ago, I get a lot of queries about them. So today, finally I am sharing all details regarding them with you all.
Life Twinkles - The Store
We are a tiny home based keepsakes business based in Karachi, Pakistan. We operate from home. L.T as we like to call it is run and managed by a husband and wife team or you can call us Mr and Mrs Laghari *smile*
Our line of products includes:
- Customized wooden charms and key chains. (One inch pretty squares that will melt your heart)
- Metal key chains. (Some serious cuteness here)
- Wooden fridge magnets. (Available in one inch squares, one and a half inch circles these wooden magnets are shiny, pretty and of course customizable)
- Note pads (At 3 inches our notepads can steal anyone’s heart)
- Minibooks ( The 4 inch spiral bound notebooks which are easy enough to carry anywhere)
- A5 sized notebooks (When you’ve got some major writing down to do)
- Mugs (Do we need to say more?)
- Wall hangings (4 inch wall hangings to prettify your home)
- Scrap booking embellishments (If you love to create pretty memories, we love to help you out in making them even more gorgeous. One inch shiny dots for scrap booking projects)
- Stickers (Again, self explanatory)
- Gift tags (Customized pretty tags that bring loads of love with them)
Life Twinkles has to be the most adorable page I ever liked, run by the oh-so-creative Hera. Everything available with them is exclusively designed by the owner herself and screams cuteness. You can either select one of their designs and order them as it is or can get it a little customized as per your liking. I like my things exhibiting exclusively-for-Zubia feel hence I tweaked the already available two designs a bit. Hera was very cooperative in listening and understanding what I wanted and accommodated it in a pretty way.
I keep the coulourful mini book for my blog, it's usually in my bag to jot down all ideas that are coming to my mind regarding the posts. The other one, I got for me when I decided to move to another city for my post graduation, settling to the all-new-settings, hostel-life, life-on-your-own was a whole new phenomenon for me (it still is and I hate every bit of it hence I travel 5 hours and come home EVERY damn weekend) and I wanted to preserve all my experiences in form of random doodling and this cutesy is perfect for that!
My least favourite part in the whole process of getting these mini books was the long wait that I had to do after making payment and order confirmation. But I had to give Hera her margin since she was in hospital during all that time and this was a home-based business depending mostly on her so yeah!
All in all, I'd say if you are someone like me who has to just collect everything pretty, go and check them out. If you have someone in your circle who is a sucker for personalized collector items, buy them a gift from here, I totally approve this store.If I remember correctly, I paid something around 500-600 for these two mini books, please check their store for latest pricing details.
You can check out Life Twinkles Facebook page here. Have you ever shopped from them? How was your shopping experience? Do you like collecting cute items? What are some of the other stores that sell things like this, I'd love to know! :)