Saturday 28 February 2015

Things I’ve been Loving – February 2015


Hey you guys, February has ended already and it’s time to talk about my monthly favourites in beauty and skin care department. Let’s have a look what I have been using frequently lately.







Freeman Beauty Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask:

Guys, this scrub plus facial mask is the bomb! I love the beautiful glow it gives to my face by extracting out all debris, dirt and even blackheads. My skin feels super soft and clean after using it.

Essence Pure Skin Toner & Powder:

This toner, being completely honest, doesn't do much for my skin in the mattifying department BUT it is awesome to use post-cleansing to get rid of every last particle of impurity. Works excellent in keeping your pores refined and blackheads at a bay.

Color Studio Color Rush Lipstick in Tornado:

Okay, I love my bolds but lately I have been making a conscious effort to use all colours and lipsticks I have in my drawer. Tornado  is a beautiful medium peachy pink. Perfect to be worn to work. Also the formula of Color Rush Lipsticks is great – a little hydrating, comfortable on lips and fades evenly. I’m planning to grab some REDs from this range as well.

Diana of London Super Long Wear Eyeliner:

I have kind of rediscovered my love for this pencil. It’s amazingly smudge-proof in my waterline. Bonus is that it performs equally good as an eyeliner when applied on my upper eyelid. I have this in shade Blackest Black. Read complete review here.

Luscious Cosmetics Ultra-Smooth Lip Liner:

I always line my lips for a neat and smooth lipstick application and seriously have found nothing better locally in this price range than Luscious Cosmetics’ Smooth Lip Liners. I have reviewed one here. Do try these, you won’t regret.

Style Crush of the Month – Kat Dennings!

Okay, I love Max and her bold lips on 2 Broke Girls. She pretty much carries the same look in all episodes of the show – a winged liner and bold matte lips and totally rock it! I’m seriously in love with her style, what do you think? Oh and here are some classic LOLs of Max! :D

Image Source.
Image Source.
Image Source.
Image Source.
So, what YOU guys have been loving lately? Don't forget to share your February favourites with me in the comments below.

Much Love,
Zubia Rizvi

24 comments:

  1. I have to get some new lip pencils. If you have used CSP would you suggest that or Luscious lip liners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried CSP lip liners as well and I find Luscious ones more smooth and creamy to apply. Hope this helps. :) x

      Delete
    2. Hey Hira I don't want to interfere but Essence Lip Liners are great.

      Delete
  2. Great post zubia... Love all the picks, have been hearing alot about the freeman charcoal mask lately gotta try this now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try out Freeman's charcoal mask now and two thumbs uo for Kat! :D xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have swatched Tornado almost every time I went to shopping but never got the nerve to buy it! :D Totally love a winged liner with bold matte lips. ;) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑




    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love her character in this show! I just got a color studio lippie and love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana of London is my favourite for eyeliner best so far :)
    And recently started using Colorstudio Lipsticks, awesome color range they have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Freeman Mask and Max! Max's looks always have me drooling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks. Diana of London super long wear eye liner is my fav. Oops I forgot to pick it up this time. I have yet to try these luscious cosmetics lip liners. They sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My eyes got stick on this CSP lipstick :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wana try out that charcoal mask and diana of london eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kat Dennings is AWESOME
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charcoal mask & CSP lipsticks are my fav too (if I would've done the post) :D

    Btw, did you change your template?

    Rabeeyah | Rabeeyahs Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Freeman's Charcoal and black sugar mask is amazing. I love your picks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice picks that lipstick shade looks beautiful :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks. I really want to try the charcoal mask. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had no idea that essence did skincare products too! I'll have to try them.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. CSP is love for lipsticks :) Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great picks! I love Freeman face masks. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sugar mask is everythinggg! I love it soo soo much, leaves my skin soo super soft haha! Have a back up aswell. Great post, love teh graphics you created, if only I were that apt haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great picks. I have that Color Studio Lipstick in Tornado lipstick on my wishlist. That Freeman mask sounds good. Come, visit my Blog. Thanks:)

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVEEEEEE your banner n i love two broke girls too .. Love your blog .. and amazing picks ,,,thanks for sharing :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well hello fellow 2 Broke Girls fan. I'm loving most of these things you mentioned here too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to share your thoughts. I love hearing back from you. Please avoid spamming the comment box with irrelevant and unnecessary links! :)

You may also like to read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...