Shopping is fun! Nothing can beat the joy of holding your new purchases in your hand - feel them, cherish them and try them on, agree? Although I had been stopping and controlling myself from splurging too much on makeup items because I noticed I'm gradually becoming a makeup hoarder and I really don't want to collect items which I can't use, however there were few things that I genuinely needed *ahem* so I spent a little on these items. Have a look at my collective beauty & makeup haul!
Here is a list of everything I got:
- Color Studio Professional Pure Matte Lipstick in 103 Monsoon - 750 PKR
- Catrice Geleyeline in 010 Black Jack with Jack Black - 675 PKR (Got it on 10% discount)
- Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil in 02 Dark Brown - 260 PKR
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever - 260 PKR
- Olor Active Deo Spray in Romantic Red - 200 PKR
- Freeman Superfruits Refining Facial Cleanser - Was around 315 PKR I guess.
- Ponds Clear Balance No Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Foam - 245 PKR. I love this cleanser, first tried it when my sister got it for herself, it's been several weeks that I have been using it and so far no complains at all. If you have oily skin, give it a go.
Next I picked some random makeup accessories from Shaheen Cosmetics store including a wide tooth comb and makeup sponge, each for 75 PKR. I also spotted these cute little pots of lipbalms there and picked Apple and Orange flavours for me, these were for 95 rupees each. I wanted to try bumpits for so long, so got myself mini bumpit pins from Beauty Arena for 250 rupees.
Have you been shopping lately? What did you pick for yourself also I would love to know how you stop yourself from hoarding makeup goodies.